Selected papers in proceedings of scientific meetings:
1. Y.V. Kazakevich, Synergistic effect of adsorbent’s geometry and surface chemistry on HPLC retention, HPLC 2008, May 2008, Baltimore MD.
2. Leih-Shan Yeung; Y. Kazakevich, Characterization of Reversed-Phase column by estimating hydrophobic to hydrophilic surfaces ratio using excess adsorption isotherms, HPLC-2008, May 2008, Baltimore MD.
3. Z. Liu, A. Giaquinto, A. Bach, and Y. Kazakevich, Characterization of Commercial HPLC Packing Materials, HPLC-2008, May 2008, Baltimore, MD.
4. A. Giaquinto, Y. Kazakevich, A. Fadeev, Synthesis, Modification and Characterization of Mesoporous SBA-15 Spherical Particles for Assessment in Use in High-performance Liquid Chromatography, November 2007, Sommerset, NJ.
5. Y. Kazakevich, HPLC retention mechanism of ionisable analytes. Influence of adsorption behavior of mobile phase components and additives Effect of adsorbent geometry, Intl. Symp onHPLC 2007, June 2007, Ghent, Belgium.
6. Y.Kazakevich, R. LoBrutto Application of modern theoretical concepts in HPLC method development in the Pharmaceutical industry, Invited lecture at EAS, Somerset, NJ November 2005
7. R. LoBrutto, Y. Kazakevich, Practical implementation of fast and effective method development, Invited lecture at EAS, Somerset, NJ November 2005
8. Y.V.Kazakevich, R.LoBrutto, R.Vivilecchia, Reversed-Phase behavior of Chaotropic counteranilns, HPLC-2005, May 2005, Stockholm, Sweden.
9. Y.V.Kazakevich, Adsorption of organic eluent components on the surface of reversed-phase adsorbents and its effect on the HPLC retention., invited lecture at “Physico-Chemical Foundations of High Technologies of XXI-st Century” International conference of the Academy of Sciences of Russia, Moscow, Russia, May 30- June 3, 2005
10. Y.V. Kazakevich, Current HPLC Theory and Methodology from a Pharmaceutical Perspective. Invited lecture at EAS, Somerset, NJ November 2004
11. Yuri Kazakevich, Rosario LoBrutto, 100 Years of Chromatography, International Symposium, Moscow, Russia, May 2003
12. Yuri Kazakevich, Irina Kazakevich, Interpretation of the Excess Adsorption Isotherms for Binary Eluent Components. Assessment of Accessible Residual Silanoles. May 2002, Riva del Garda, Italy.
13. Yuri Kazakevich, Surface area of Reversed-Phase HPLC adsorbents. Assessment of total accessible residual silanoles. Effect of pH on the structure of adsorbed layer” EAS, October 2001, Atlantic City, NJ.
14. U.L. Peri-Okonny, R.L. LoBrutto, Y.V. Kazakevich, Effect of solvation of basic analytes on the ionization efficiency in LC/MS, HPLC, 24nd International HPLC Symposium, Seattle, USA, June 21-27, 2000.
15. T.S.Patel, Y.V.Kazakevich, Experimental verification of the adsorption-partitioning retention model for reversed-phase HPLC HPLC, 24nd International HPLC Symposium, Seattle, USA, June 21-27, 2000.
16. R. LoBrutto, A. Jones, J. Fatuzzo, Y.V. Kazakevich, pH vs. counteranion concentration. What causes an increase of basic analytes retention in a low pH region, HPLC, 24nd International HPLC Symposium, Seattle, USA, June 21-27, 2000.
17. R. LoBrutto , I. Rustamov , T. Farcas, F. Chan , Y.V. Kazakevich , Effect of bonded phase type on geometric characteristics of reversed-phase adsorbants and thickness of adsorbed organic layer HPLC, 24nd International HPLC Symposium, Seattle, USA, June 21-27, 2000.
18. R. LoBrutto, A. Jones, J. Fatuzzo, Y.V. Kazakevich, Effect of type and concentration of acidic eluent modifier on the retention of basic analytes, HPLC, 24nd International HPLC Symposium, Seattle, USA, June 21-27, 2000.
19. Y. Kazakevich, R. LoBrutto, Formation of an adsorbed phase of the organic eluent component on the surface of reversed-phase packings, HPLC, 24nd International HPLC Symposium, Seattle, USA, June 21-27, 2000.
20. Y.V. Kazakevich, R.Lobrutto, M.Markelov, Headspace-GC System for Surface Characterization, Pittcon'2000, New Orlean, March 11-15, 2000.